Great opportunity for a full-time Executive Chef looking to join a supportive kitchen and learn from an experienced team. Out Client is looking for an additional Executive Chef to join the team. You will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated team of chefs and team who are fun and treat each other like a big family. This is a unique opportunity for a professional Senior Chef looking to join the kitchen team and to enjoy the fast-paced environment this venue has to offer. We are looking for an outstanding person who has some experience working in a busy commercial kitchen across a variety of cuisines and styles, delivering good quality and modern innovative food.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a professional environment
- Able to work 5 days across a 7-day operation
- Must have qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Ability to manage your own sections and deliver a consistently high standard of food throughout service
- Take pride in food presentation, always ensuring top quality
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Food Hygiene compliance, knowledge and practices
- Availability for rotating roster across Mon to Sun.
- Job will require approx. 38 hrs per week.
- Completed Trade Qualifications